MSR Tools – tools for mining software repositories
MSR Tools is a source code evolution analysis tool. It consists of a framework for mining software repositories and tools for metric calculation, visualization, defect prediction.
- programming language independent
- data mapping from SubVersion
- data mapping from Git (no support for non-fast-forward merges yet)
- extensionable architecture
- ability to query code history using SQL or internal DSL
- .NET Framework 3.5
- SQL Server Express
- SubVersion or Git command line client (for mapping only)
Getting MSR Tools
MSR Tools source is licensed under The BSD License.